Join IHEYO as its new treasurer!
IHEYO is looking for a treasurer to strengthen its core team and you might be the perfect candidate. As Treasurer you’ll have the opportunity to work with dozens of activists around the world. Apart from it being a great opportunity to develop vital skills, you’ll also have the chance to broaden your horizon and put your own ideas to the test. Interested? Take a look below for some more concrete info!
- You can attend IHEYO international meetings and meet young Humanists all over the world
- You learn more about financial management in an international setting. This might be a handy skill or asset for your later career.
- You learn about the international governance of a vibrant community.
- You can contribute to the network and support young humanists all over the world.
What will you do:
- Develop the annual budget together with the Executive Committee and present a financial report, both to be presented at the General Assembly.
- Keep track of expenses, explore new fundraising possibilities.
- Write up agreements with partners regarding the allocation of funds.
- Maintain cost-effectiveness and monitor agreements.
What is required:
- Time: One to three hours of work per week (varies depending on deadlines and projects)
- Basic financial know-how and responsibility
- Good command of the English language
- Strong communicative skills
Interested or questions? Let us know via email@example.com. Applications must include your CV and a motivation letter.