We are pleased to announce that the Resolutions & statements section of this web site has been completely reorganised. A quick guide to the section has been provided. The new section contains over 170 policy documents dating back to IHEU’s foundation in 1952. The new section has been categorised by topic and is also searchable by the full text of the contents. Each resolution and statement now has its own web page and is categorised into one or more subject areas. Where resolutions and statements have a geographical perspective, they have also been categorised by country or region. Finally, thanks to Jan Loeb Eisler, a former IHEU Vice President who published a comprehensive collection of IHEU resolutions and statements in 2001, we have been able to plug a number of gaps in the web site version.
- Huge alliance protests government response to Bangladesh blogger murders
- Joint open letter to Prime Minister and President of Bangladesh
- Statement on arrests in Bangladesh blogger murder cases
- Niloy Neel – Fourth atheist activist murdered in a year in Bangladesh
- Guatemalan Humanists resist bill that would force religion into all schools