We are pleased to announce that the Resolutions & statements section of this web site has been completely reorganised. A quick guide to the section has been provided. The new section contains over 170 policy documents dating back to IHEU’s foundation in 1952. The new section has been categorised by topic and is also searchable by the full text of the contents. Each resolution and statement now has its own web page and is categorised into one or more subject areas. Where resolutions and statements have a geographical perspective, they have also been categorised by country or region. Finally, thanks to Jan Loeb Eisler, a former IHEU Vice President who published a comprehensive collection of IHEU resolutions and statements in 2001, we have been able to plug a number of gaps in the web site version.
- IHEU launches “¿Qué pasa, Humanista?”, its new project bringing together humanists in Latin America 2017-04-29
- Man sentenced to death ‘for atheism’ in Saudi Arabia 2017-04-28
- Saudi place on UN women’s rights commission “brings our valuable international institutions into disrepute” – IHEU 2017-04-26
- Murder in the Maldives: a tragic consequence of a state where democracy is being obliterated 2017-04-24
- Six questioned for Pride “blasphemy” in Greece 2017-04-24