We are pleased to announce that the Resolutions & statements section of this web site has been completely reorganised. A quick guide to the section has been provided. The new section contains over 170 policy documents dating back to IHEU’s foundation in 1952. The new section has been categorised by topic and is also searchable by the full text of the contents. Each resolution and statement now has its own web page and is categorised into one or more subject areas. Where resolutions and statements have a geographical perspective, they have also been categorised by country or region. Finally, thanks to Jan Loeb Eisler, a former IHEU Vice President who published a comprehensive collection of IHEU resolutions and statements in 2001, we have been able to plug a number of gaps in the web site version.
- New “Online Edition” of the Freedom of Thought Report launched today 2016-12-06
- IHEU briefing on Mohamed Cheikh Ould M’kheitir case 2016-11-16
- Build bridges, not walls 2016-11-11
- IHEU is recruiting 2016-11-03
- Doing Good Effectively Through Giving Games 2016-10-31