We are pleased to announce that the Resolutions & statements section of this web site has been completely reorganised. A quick guide to the section has been provided. The new section contains over 170 policy documents dating back to IHEU’s foundation in 1952. The new section has been categorised by topic and is also searchable by the full text of the contents. Each resolution and statement now has its own web page and is categorised into one or more subject areas. Where resolutions and statements have a geographical perspective, they have also been categorised by country or region. Finally, thanks to Jan Loeb Eisler, a former IHEU Vice President who published a comprehensive collection of IHEU resolutions and statements in 2001, we have been able to plug a number of gaps in the web site version.
- Statement on terrorism conviction against Mumtaz Qadri 2015-10-07
- Achievements of Hope Knutsson and Siðmennt celebrated at 25th anniversary celebration 2015-10-05
- IHEU calls for strong universalism from UN, in face of ISIS brutality 2015-10-01
- Criticism of Islamic tenets not the same as Islamophobia, argues IHEU 2015-09-30
- On Global Day of Action for Access to Safe and Legal Abortion, IHEU calls on UN to protect SRHR of all 2015-09-28