We are pleased to announce that the Resolutions & statements section of this web site has been completely reorganised. A quick guide to the section has been provided. The new section contains over 170 policy documents dating back to IHEU’s foundation in 1952. The new section has been categorised by topic and is also searchable by the full text of the contents. Each resolution and statement now has its own web page and is categorised into one or more subject areas. Where resolutions and statements have a geographical perspective, they have also been categorised by country or region. Finally, thanks to Jan Loeb Eisler, a former IHEU Vice President who published a comprehensive collection of IHEU resolutions and statements in 2001, we have been able to plug a number of gaps in the web site version.
- From Italy to Guatemala: IHEU announces its second Café Humaniste 2017-06-22
- IHEU launches World Humanist Day crowdfunding campaign 2017-06-21
- Humanists at UN highlight role of free expression in fostering tolerance 2017-06-20
- IHEU and coalition of NGOs highlight concerns about ‘Protection of the Family’ resolution at UN 2017-06-19
- Free Raif Badawi! – IHEU delivers personal plea from Ensaf Haidar to UN 2017-06-16