We are pleased to announce that the Resolutions & statements section of this web site has been completely reorganised. A quick guide to the section has been provided. The new section contains over 170 policy documents dating back to IHEU’s foundation in 1952. The new section has been categorised by topic and is also searchable by the full text of the contents. Each resolution and statement now has its own web page and is categorised into one or more subject areas. Where resolutions and statements have a geographical perspective, they have also been categorised by country or region. Finally, thanks to Jan Loeb Eisler, a former IHEU Vice President who published a comprehensive collection of IHEU resolutions and statements in 2001, we have been able to plug a number of gaps in the web site version.
- “Extremism must be met by swift and humane opposition”: statement on Charlottesville rally 2017-08-14
- Tears and joy at IHEU General Assembly 2017 2017-08-10
- IHEU deplores backlash and “hunt” against atheists in Malaysia 2017-08-08
- Humanists Guatemala adverts censored by Catholic Church 2017-08-02
- Humanists, religious leaders and the UN launch Beirut Declaration on combating human rights abuse 2017-07-28