We are pleased to announce that the Resolutions & statements section of this web site has been completely reorganised. A quick guide to the section has been provided. The new section contains over 170 policy documents dating back to IHEU’s foundation in 1952. The new section has been categorised by topic and is also searchable by the full text of the contents. Each resolution and statement now has its own web page and is categorised into one or more subject areas. Where resolutions and statements have a geographical perspective, they have also been categorised by country or region. Finally, thanks to Jan Loeb Eisler, a former IHEU Vice President who published a comprehensive collection of IHEU resolutions and statements in 2001, we have been able to plug a number of gaps in the web site version.
- “30 years… beyond belief!” First Humanist festival held in Italy by UAAR 2017-10-12
- Let’s help Humanists in Puerto Rico 2017-10-11
- IHEU awards seven grants to “Humanist Regional Hubs” 2017-10-11
- UN Human Rights Council condemns punishing apostasy, blasphemy and same-sex relations with death penalty 2017-09-30
- At UN, IHEU calls for immediate release of Saudi prisoners Badawi, Fayadh and Al Shamri 2017-09-27