We are pleased to announce that the Resolutions & statements section of this web site has been completely reorganised. A quick guide to the section has been provided. The new section contains over 170 policy documents dating back to IHEU’s foundation in 1952. The new section has been categorised by topic and is also searchable by the full text of the contents. Each resolution and statement now has its own web page and is categorised into one or more subject areas. Where resolutions and statements have a geographical perspective, they have also been categorised by country or region. Finally, thanks to Jan Loeb Eisler, a former IHEU Vice President who published a comprehensive collection of IHEU resolutions and statements in 2001, we have been able to plug a number of gaps in the web site version.
- Three more Café Humaniste held in Latin America 2017-12-13
- Humanist Association of Nigeria achieves formal recognition after 17-year campaign 2017-12-11
- Humanists “actively persecuted” in seven countries in 2017, finds IHEU report 2017-12-04
- Atheism “very dangerous” and “unconstitutional” says government minister in Malaysia, again, wrongly 2017-11-23
- “Road to Reason”: Atheist Society of Nigeria holds its first National Convention 2017-11-22