We are pleased to announce that the Resolutions & statements section of this web site has been completely reorganised. A quick guide to the section has been provided. The new section contains over 170 policy documents dating back to IHEU’s foundation in 1952. The new section has been categorised by topic and is also searchable by the full text of the contents. Each resolution and statement now has its own web page and is categorised into one or more subject areas. Where resolutions and statements have a geographical perspective, they have also been categorised by country or region. Finally, thanks to Jan Loeb Eisler, a former IHEU Vice President who published a comprehensive collection of IHEU resolutions and statements in 2001, we have been able to plug a number of gaps in the web site version.
We’re evolving! But this new site isn’t fully hatched yet. There may be some missing links or missing functionality. This won’t last long. Please bear with us!
- The Boko Haram insurgence in Nigeria: a cry for help
- Saudi Arabia’s new law defines atheism as “terrorism”, bans all criticism of government
- IHEU urges European states to stop discrimination against women under the guise of arbitration
- IHEU stresses “universality” of human rights as the UN reviews Nigeria’s record
- IHEU premieres “Honor Diaries” film at United Nations
Categories drill down
- Conferences (15)
- ►Human rights (590)
- ►International bodies (411)
- ►Issues (108)
- ►Location (1150)
- ▼News (1354)
- Uncategorized (1)