By supporting IHEU’s work you are helping to promote humanism, and ensuring that humanist values are recognized and defended at international institutions at the highest level.
Humanism as a positive life stance is growing. IHEU supports humanist groups to develop, grow and flourish in countries across the world.
But there are still many countries where humanists are persecuted, imprisoned or even killed for the “crimes” of blasphemy or apostasy. Our Freedom of Thought Report measures and analyses the treatment of humanists and other non-religious people in every country of the world – the only report of its kind.
IHEU uses its special consultative status at the United Nations to promote freedom of religion or belief, freedom of expression, and humanist values. We raise awareness of the persecution faced by humanists, and run grass-roots campaigns such as the End Blasphemy Laws campaign.
- Receive our monthly newsletter with the latest news and information about events
- Receive regular campaign updates
- Receive advance notice of forthcoming events and activities
- Get early-bird booking for the next World Humanist Congress
- Attend our annual General Assembly, where we make policy and agree strategy
Join us as an Individual Supporter and help to make a real difference.