The main part of the web site upgrade has been completed. Most of the features are back to normal, with some exceptions including our member database. We’ll get these back as quickly as we can. Meanwhile, we apologise for the inconvenience and hope you enjoy the speed improvements. Feel free to contact us for assistance.
- Blasphemy prison term for Jakarta governor is “the wail of a warning siren” in Indonesia 2017-05-09
- IHEU launches “¿Qué pasa, Humanista?”, its new project bringing together humanists in Latin America 2017-04-29
- Man sentenced to death ‘for atheism’ in Saudi Arabia 2017-04-28
- Saudi place on UN women’s rights commission “brings our valuable international institutions into disrepute” – IHEU 2017-04-26
- Murder in the Maldives: a tragic consequence of a state where democracy is being obliterated 2017-04-24