The main part of the web site upgrade has been completed. Most of the features are back to normal, with some exceptions including our member database. We’ll get these back as quickly as we can. Meanwhile, we apologise for the inconvenience and hope you enjoy the speed improvements. Feel free to contact us for assistance.
- Humanists “actively persecuted” in seven countries in 2017, finds IHEU report 2017-12-04
- Atheism “very dangerous” and “unconstitutional” says government minister in Malaysia, again, wrongly 2017-11-23
- “Road to Reason”: Atheist Society of Nigeria holds its first National Convention 2017-11-22
- Mauritanian blogger accused of “apostasy” to be released – His immediate safety is paramount 2017-11-10
- Academic sentenced to death as “Mossad agent” by Iran following torture and unfair trial 2017-10-25