We are pleased to announce that the Resolutions & statements section of this web site has been completely reorganised. A quick guide to the section has been provided. The new section contains over 170 policy documents dating back to IHEU’s foundation in 1952. The new section has been categorised by topic and is also searchable by the full text of the contents. Each resolution and statement now has its own web page and is categorised into one or more subject areas. Where resolutions and statements have a geographical perspective, they have also been categorised by country or region. Finally, thanks to Jan Loeb Eisler, a former IHEU Vice President who published a comprehensive collection of IHEU resolutions and statements in 2001, we have been able to plug a number of gaps in the web site version.
- IHEU regrets withdrawal of United States from Human Rights Council 2018-06-20
- “Humanists united will never be defeated!”: what I learnt from humanists in Latin America 2018-06-14
- Freethinking writer and politician shot dead in Bangladesh 2018-06-11
- IHEU delivers new training on ‘freedom of religion or belief’ for EU delegates 2018-05-30
- Scotland: Repeal your blasphemy law and show global leadership 2018-05-24